4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Cushion Tyre
The Hyster® E2.2-3.5XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering enhanced productivity, lower energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
Durable components mean less downtime for service. The standard AC traction and hydraulic motors set the standard in materials handling, significantly reducing maintenance requirements. Hyster-designed thermal management system maximizes performance during continuous operation, while preventing damage to components due to heat.
- Two-piece steel floor plate and side plates are easily removed to provide instant service access.
- Lift-out floor plate requires no tools for operator checks.
- CANbus communications simplifies wiring and improves serviceability.
- On-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive part-swapping.
- Easy battery access is provided via the gas spring-assisted hood and quick release handle.
The E2.2-3.5XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering increased productivity, lowered energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
According to the VDI Energy Cycle Standardized Test, the E2.2-3.5XN series provides the lowest energy consumption among competitors. Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customization of truck performance.
The superior ergonomic design of the E2.2-3.5XN series means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics increase overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- Seat Side Mechanical Levers are positioned for maximum comfort and offer an optional integrated thumb-actuated directional control switch.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- Choice of 6 different seats enables a more customizable level of comfort.
- 30cm steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue, provides more knee room, and goes lock-to-lock in just 4 turns.
- Optional auxiliary DC converter provides an automotive-style 12-volt outlet and an auxiliary power tap for customer installed accessories.
Customizable performance that matches operator skill with individual performance needs enables the E2.2-3.5XNseries to give maximum productivity throughout the entire shift.
- Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display and technician password protection.
- A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the Extended Shift setting is turned off.
- Standard Extended Shift AC controller settings provide the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
- Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customisation of truck performance to suit application needs.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|E3.2XN (LWB)||3200kg||500mm||5968mm||2074mm||80V / 600Ah(V/Ah)||5180kg|
|E3.0XN (MWB)||3000kg||500mm||5968mm||1915mm||80V / 450Ah(V/Ah)||5090kg|
|E2.2XN (MWB)||2200kg||500mm||6000mm||1884mm||80V / 450Ah(V/Ah)||4650kg|
|E2.5XN (SWB)||2500kg||500mm||6000mm||1757mm||80V / 375Ah(V/Ah)||4710kg|
|E2.5XN (MWB)||2500kg||500mm||6000mm||1884mm||80V / 450Ah(V/Ah)||4650kg|
|E2.2XN (SWB)||2200kg||500mm||6000mm||1735mm||80V / 375Ah(V/Ah)||4530kg|
|E3.5XN (LWB)||3500kg||500mm||5968mm||2094mm||80V / 600Ah(V/Ah)||5390kg|