Reach Truck with Moving Mast
Delivering greater efficiency in logistic operations
Boasting impressive performance features, the Hyster R1.25-1.80EX(W)2 provides effective turning radius, mast structure and layout to improve productivity and operator comfort.
- Engineered for productivity
Engineered for productivity
There is no room for error in tight spaces. That is why operator confidence with performance and control is key with the Hyster R1.25-1.80EX(W)2.
- A round shaped operator space wraps flexibly around the operator while maintaining the easy-to-operate lever type layout
- Acceleration is restricted while the forklift is turning preventing hazardous situations such as rollover. As unnecessary acceleration is prevented this also contributes to energy conservation
- Travel and load handling operations are locked (disabled) when the operator leaves the operator compartment
We know operator comfort is vital over long shifts, that’s why the Hyster R1.25-1.80EX(W)2 is equipped to meet operator needs in these demanding environments.
- A high back support helps to support the shoulders from the sides. Support during switchbacks from reverse to forward is provided and fatigue during normal operation is reduced
- The R1.25-1.80EX(W)2 models have adoped a parallel link structure, minimising uncomfortable vibrations from the floor surface. A suspension lock mechanism has been added to improve stability during turning and load handling improving comfort and safety
- Low 250mm floor height (35mm lower than previous models) helps reduce operator fatigue in work with frequent on-off application
|Model||Load Capacity||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Overall Width|
|R1.8EXW 2||1800lbs||1755||48V / 280Ah||1190|
|R1.5EXW 2||1500lbs||1580||48V / 280Ah||1090|
|R1.5EXW 2||1500lbs||1755||48V / 280Ah||1190|
|R1.25EX 2||1250lbs||1495||48V / 210Ah||1090|
|R1.8EXW 2||1800lbs||1755||48V / 280Ah||1090|